As a hub for Artificial Intelligence transformation, Ai movement is based on 7 pillars that structure and define its missions.
- Attract international expertise in AI and Data Sciences to work in collaboration with national
- Create international synergies and bring out national talent.
- Create and strengthen international quality partnerships.
- Rise society’s awareness and understanding to accept transformations related to the dematerialization of services and AI.
- Leading change in a way that is adapted to different strata of society.
- Study the various fields and identify the needs and expectations of different societal strata.
- Design and implement appropriate training to support the appropriation of AI and its evolution: initial training, training for young people from middle school, lifelong training for adults, vocational training, etc.
Combine theoretical and applied research, technology development, innovation and industrial transfer
- Develop research structures and connect them to the business world to create synergy between research, industrial and societal needs.
- Develop a research that fosters innovation, creativity and development of disruptive and innovative tools of high added- value technology products (including tools to deploy for educational innovation).
- Put a particular emphasis on start-ups and youth entrepreneurship.
- Transfer the results of the research conducted in partnership with the economic world (R&D) and innovations to companies on the one hand and to society on the other.
- Promote the creation of an R&D ecosystem (fostering multidisciplinarity and collaboration with existing research centers, national and international research laboratories), entrepreneurship and innovation (FabLab, Start-ups, SMEs, VSEs, etc.) with short cycles and synergies for creativity.
- Ensure and maintain a strategic and geopolitical vision concerning transformations induced by AI.
- Develop tools such as “Think Tanks” or “convergence” institutes to shed light on the societal, economic, ethical and (geo)political impact of AI developments.